Monday, June 2, 2008

Cry Out


“Cry out for desperation. Cry out for this land. Cry out for rain to fall down. Cry out for mercy and grace. Cry out for justice over this land. Cry out for forgiveness. Cry out for repentance. Cry out for healing and restoration. Cry out for purity. Cry out for righteousness. Cry out for those who cannot cry out for themselves. Cry out for the orphans and the widows. Cry out for truth in the inward parts. Cry out for holiness. Cry out for righteousness. Cry out for all who are lost. Cry out for salvation. Cry out for My Kingdom to come and for My will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Cry out for My presence. Cry out for My glory. Cry out for more of me! Come up and find grace and mercy in My throne room. Come up and dwell in My presence. Come up any time. Come up all the time. My arms are wide open to receive you.”


from a nameless, faceless prophet

No comments: