Monday, May 5, 2008

Cry

Lord, I pray that there will be revival in the youth; that all of them will be fathered and will submit to their fathers; that they would accept the love of the Heavenly Father. Lord, remove the façade in their faces and let them be who they are in You, Lord, for it is Your will for your children to run back to You and cry out to You, for You are the best source of love. It is only Your love that can satisfy the zeal in this generation.

Lord, I cry out for love in behalf of this generation, for I long to see this generation rise up in purity and righteousness; for they will only fulfill that by Your grace and Your love.

Lord, send me. I totally submit to You as my Chief Commander. Send me out and give me no rest until I see this generation up and doing Your will, bringing us into and living out Your Kingdom as daily life and bread.

I won't allow myself to see this generation come to pass without you moving in the lives of my fellow batch mates and the next generation, for I am willing to die to see this generation live by Your Name and Your Name alone.

Lord, I just cry for holiness! I give up my all as long as I am still in Your will, and I will love you even if You reprimand me. I will die if you remove your presence from me – I will die if I lose Your presence. I will do anything just to seek You and Your glory.

Lord, I know I will be tested and I know that I will pass the test for Jesus already passed the test. So, Lord, I ask for Your grace and Your love in my life that I will fulfill Your purpose in my life. I am willing to die empty as long as all I have will be passed on to the next generation. As I give up all that I have I will be filled only by You and You alone.

I just say "Hallelujah" as I submit to You and let You reign in my life.



from a nameless, faceless prophet

No comments: